Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

What I did Since Sunday

A gift from my baby :) thank you.
It's a chocolate candy from Singapore from what my pet sis told me the shop sell a lot of cute candies <3

trolol~Strawberries nails again tutorial from bubzbeauty~<3
its simple easy yet cuteness 100%!!

Baby was very busy for the week, so nobody accompany me for lunch, so lonely yet so happy, coz i am with full table of sushissss!
No la, lunch-ing with Kenny Kylix ah pek and Leng zai Uncle JL.
Both of them resigned, one play golf one lepak ish....SOGOOD!!
Message of the day from them : Sex is costly.(in terms of good ways = condoms, in terms of bad ways = baby) LMAOOO


I really wan to get some new dress, but i couldn't coz my shoulder is too broad. 
Came to a shop which is having 50% sales. 
Fullset cost RM40
not bad~

Rest of my week :
WORK MAH ASS OF MAH ASS-IGNMENT

No comments: