Pages

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Back in hometown - Kampar

I haven't been going back to my hometown since Chinese New Year ended.
To be truth I haven't really paid much attention to things going on in Kampar. I mean...I did lived there for a year when I was young but a lot had change.

As Usual I drink a cup of vitamin C in the morning before I start my journey 6AM in the morning.

I was driving so I can't snap any photos...It's real cool to see the landscape filled with mist, chilly as well.
Finally we reached and had breakfast in a stall where we usually eat.
mehhh!! 1 bowl cost RM2.50, Curry for RM3
How cheap was that ! You cant even get such cheap meal anywhere in KL area.

Ok as you know ching ming is here. =w= It's not a creepy nor horror event ...It's just a reunion day of a family and remember our ancestors.
My family gonna visit my late grandpa and uncle, and lots of great grand relatives.
Paper Made stuff cannot be missed out eventually...I respect how our ancestors came up with all this things. Chinese people really respect ancestors.
Various paper shoesss

paper clothes

wow, tech geeks!

I'm gonna be rich if it's real gold for real people.


Place to buy chicken...I am sad to see how they were being slaughter .*prays*

Heading to temple trololol. *apply sunscreen*

Grandma burning candles. LMAO someone call the fire fighters!!

MAH FAT UNCLE MAKING HIS WAY UP THE GRAVE HILL. LMAO

YIKES, i was bitten by this horrid termite!! it hurts like hell.

I shall skipp the procedures as they might be different culture people who thinks it's not the right thing to do for posting photos of burning paper money and praying.

I HAS MAMEE AND ICE CREAM AFTER ALL THE SWEATING JOB OF CLIMBING THE MOUTAIN
yummy!



No comments: