Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

Decoding At Campus

Welcome all readers and my fellow friends to my new blog, Random Psy-ide.I've been wanting to create my 1st post but I am too busy decoding and arranging my template,therefore I don't have an extra hand for any extra typing.FML

FAQS:
I am a bit psycho and I'm gonna show you how the other side of my life goes throughout my Uni Years.

So Here Am I with a blog : Random Psy-ide. Am I genius or what?
Okay,I admit it sound kinda lame but hey lame makes it perfect for me. AWESOME IDEA.
(1st, i thought of something like random gurl but someone took it way before me so I have to change it.pttf  Life Sucks)

Main Idea of my Blog :
To enclose my love for make ups.
Grab ,copy paste lots of fashion tips ( I wanna learn them too *sobs)
And to tell the world about the other side of my psycho life ;)

Tata then.
Follow my twitter and blog if you liek!

No comments: