Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Waffle @ Sunway and Assignment Life



Yeap! Photos tell a thousand word.
Waffle stall opposite to Sunway Side Entrance, I think every student in Sunway U would know about this place. I havent been to the stall since Joseph left the country for studies at US. Which reminds me of this delicious waffle.



I was really surprise that the stall owner wasn't that indonesian aunt anymore. Instead two lame...or should I say amateur Waffle Maker.(FML THEY STILL NEED A TIMER TO TIME HOW LONG THEY SHOULD COOK THE DOUGH!!@A@) so I waited and waited....15 mins waffle done...another FML REASON, the chocolate cream was 60% of the usual amount ONLY! Normally when I finish the whole waffle , my paper bag should filled with 10% of chocolate cream , but this time...nothing...no chocolate cream to lick ;( curse you new stall owner, still the waffle do smell go and taste better than any waffle seller that I've tried. :)


Hurhur. Hell yeah. Life with pilled up assignment. Shin is acting up like a leader :D which everyone were praising for his responsible act. (been there at sem 1 done that at sem 2 pttf)
Poor shin have to deal with troublemakers in the team :( including me too. (been delaying the scores for a few days...)


3 assignment , 1 due by wednesday 1 by friday. How cool is that?

No comments: