Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Part Time Job Trend

As a student without basic funding for school, i often goes and apply for part time job. The last part time job i did was a promoter. RM80 per day, not bad for normal wages. BUT one thing which is totally unreasonable is...


THE AGENCY/COMPANY DOES NOT PAY YOU YOUR SALARY IN DA RIGHT AMOUNT OR RIGHT ON TIME!!


What's wrong with these promoter job's company anyway, throughout my part time job experience, I only receive my pay right on time, on th spot, cash handed. These company always delayed payment, which i wonder why they want to delay them anyway. For those without commission they still do the same thing, which doesnt make sense at ALL. Like mine, I finish my job on Feb, they delayed almost A MONTH,30days!The worst part is, you worked hard, earned the commission in the hard way, counted the minimum commission you might get *around RM50, you ended up getting only RM1.80 commission *referring to my brother , who is totally pissed*

You know how hard it is to starve and study with an empty stomach /rage

NOW FINALLY I HAD MY PAY AND YESSS, i can go shopping with Jin or my fella friends.
Ordered a couple of clothes via online and my lipbalm might arrive anytime tomorrow *hopefully*

._. Jin please come home soon...

No comments: