Pages

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Unboxing Tea Party - Bag of Love x The Butterfly Project x Delectable by Su WITH LOVE!

So I have heard about this news last week but I never had time to talk about it!

Bag of Love is cooperating with Butterfly Project and Delectable for an Unboxing Tea Party @
Delectables!!





WHAT ARE MY 1ST THOUGHTS FOR BAG OF LOVE AND DELECTABLES!


_ BAG OF LOVE _

Yeap! It's Bags withs 5 deluxe sample of beauty products!! 

Base on the Latest Update, they are going to use a recycle bag for their upcoming bag.

The idea is very good, most of the ladies can definitely reuse the cosmetic for makeups, pens, or small pouch for change and receipt.
It's brilliant , better than stacking boxes >w<b


_ Delectables by Su _

My 1st thoughts.....

MACAROONS!
PINK MACAROONS!

I always ask my boyfriend to get a special cake from Delectables for me since I saw their shop a few years ago in The Gardens.
The desserts are super cute and pretty! Not to mention good taste!!


My all time favorite would always be their
Chocolate cake....
So many layers of them!
I was so sad when I bought one and decide to eat it slowly preserving it in the fridge and it grew fungus within 2 days because I stained water on it by accident and leaving the cover open in the fridge with the smelly vegetables. T^T


If you're asking what I would love to see during the tea party?





 Pictures says a thousand words.
Cake and cookies are a must.
I believe Delectables will definitely surprise us in many ways!



If I am chosen! I will be super happy!! And might even dress myself in my princess gown to the tea party too!!
p/s: or maybe not!!

XOXO!!

Yuki.C

No comments: