Pages

Monday, April 1, 2013

BROWLASH EX Lash Sculpture Long Separate Mascara Review


I try not to put fancy titles for every product that I am currently try, so people can just googled it. :)


Back to topic, I just receive a wonderful surprise from Yukiko to receive this product to review with. Thank You Yukiko and Don.

I am guessing this might be a new product because there isn't much update from any blogs about it nor the company who is selling it.

So here is a short and small  "trailer" photo for it :





Keep reading to find out about this Mascara!





WHAT MAKES GIRLS STRESS AT CERTAIN TIMES?



REALLY SHORT LASHES 



AND WE RAN OUT OF LASHES AT THE SAME TIME...


WHAT TO DO?

-

-


HOW ABOUT TRYING MASCARA FOR A CHANGE?



I present to you.....



B&C
BROWLASH 
Lash Sculpture Long Separate Mascara 
from BCL Malaysia (Beauty Creative Lab)

Extend your lash by 130%

It's a product from Japan AND you NEVER go wrong with Japan Cosmetic.
Talk about Japan Cosmetic Fan over here >w<


What's good about this mascara?

1. New Saw-teeth applicator for even application , more separated looking lashes.
(The saw-teeth applicator , when apply from roots to tip more mascara will be caught on the roots and gradually less when it reach the tip. It creates a sharp tip instead of clumping up the hair entirely)

2. The mascara formula is both oil and sweat proof , can be wash off easily with warm water.
(For 100% cleansing , please use makeup remover)

3. This mascara is created for long, separated and clean looking makeup. 
(Honest review : this mascara formula is less thick thus it doesn't clump up much thus is not suitable for heavy makeup look or curvy lashes.
Definitely thumbs up for natural makeup because it extend lashes very well)


Here it goes .

Curl your lashes using a curler or any curling method available.
My case : my curler is bent, I couldn't achieve the usual curls that I have. Really wanted a Shu Emura Curler but its too expensive ...OH WELL~


Apply a few layer of mascara like you normally do.
My case I would like to demo more on my bottom lashes because I couldn't curl my top lash much><



IT'S DONE
Look how long my lashes extended and clean separated lash.


MORE AFTER PHTOS



Side View







SO...

-

-


ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED!

WEAPON : LONG LASH MASCARA 

GETTO!

It's in my makeup bag now, what are you waiting for?




Never underestimate a simple mascara, it can create a whole new look for you. 

 Sometimes I really hated....or should I say lazy to apply thick liner and lashes. It's so simple with a few swipe to achieve long lashes to intensify your eyes to make your whole look glow. I hate clumps too, so this mascara is definitely a go for daily makeup.

These natural looking mascara can be get from SASA for RM69.90

You can even try out their new EX eyeliner too, I heard it's superb! Will try to get my hands on it to try it out as well

For more information and updates , feel free to click on :



or give them a call at :

Phone : 03-7710 0011


 All the best!!
Contact Lens : Daisy 3 tone from Barbie Eyeslands


No comments: