Pages

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Tablet or Smartphone?


So last week I decided to drop by a friend's house to pick up some stuff, it sounded like something very normal, but when I arrived at his house, sat at the sofa and decided to make myself comfortable, something caught my eyes, something I can't ignore, something that was just sitting on the living room's table:

a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (N8000)!!!

I may not look like it but I'm kinda a Gadget freak, but I'll spare you the agony of listening to my long history of Gadget list owned and just jump straight to the point.My boyfriend owns the 1st prototype/version of GalaxyNote but have not upgrade for a long time, so basically it's screwed up slow in processing.......

Now, a lot of people thought that this is just a total rip off, to bank on the popularity of Galaxy Tab, well I'm here to tell you how WRONG you are. Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 is MORE THAN a "10" version of Galaxy Note 2". 

PROS
obviously larger screen
larger battery for longer life (7,000mAH)
multi window support (now this is TRUE multitask)
one of the very few tablets with stereo speakers at the FRONT (most of 'em are at the back, yes I know it's dumb)

then again as with all there are still some bad points about it

CONS
lesser powerful processor compared to Note 2 (1.4GHz vs 1.6GHz)
lower PPI though slightly higher resolution
PLS TFT screen VS Super AMOLED Screen (economy concerns rather)

Those who know me will know how much I hate manufacturer UI but I have definitely taken a fancy to S-Memo (for obvious reasons), and AirView. It might sound weird why would I like AirView since everybody is either using Dropbox, Google Drive, or Baidu Yun (if you're in China), but I do note a considerably faster upload/download speed in AirView and what I think is a better layout design.

Oh well, guess I'm just gonna go to sleep dreaming and hoping someone will give me one, it's PERFECT for my Web-browsing/E-books/Movie/Email/Manga T^T

SO IT CONCLUDES : 
I prefer Note over my iPhone, Longer Battery , Bigger Screen, Easy to carry, process faster, can do my work on the spot with lots of Google Supported App.


p/s: candy crush ...... I am aiming for Galaxy Pink....Money please drop from the sky thank you very much!

No comments: