Pages

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Maybank Go Ahead Challenge 2014

Thanks to Maybank and Manoah, I was invited to join a very exciting launch last week @ Pavillion, GSC.
Maybank had a very special program that goes on every year and this program have been going on for the 3rd year!




This program is Malaysia Go Ahead Challenge!It is an exciting international business case competition offers the brightest young minds from Malaysia, ASEAN and across the globe the opportunity to exhibit their potential in a multi-discipline and multi-national initiative with world-class experience, specially designed and organised by a truly regional financial services provider, Maybank.

Nora, the Group Chief  Human Capital Officer highlighted "This is the first student competition in the region, we know of, that tests participants in multiple disciplines, where others focus on one like marketing, or stock-broking, or finance. The Maybank GO Ahead. Challenge combines multi-disciplines reflecting how we do business, bringing the whole Bank to the customer."

To describe this program, it is a competition of both Amazing Race and Apprentice add together.
They have exciting challenges (hmmm my type of challenges) such as running around the city trying to find their destination and many mores.
They even have hands-on reality experience challenges, which is making a corporate proposal, business planning, real life on the spot debating and so on.
Sounds fun right?!

This competition provides a chance to young ambitious entrepreneurs who wants a taste of success and want to learn how to do so.
MGAC provides a platform for challenges to communicate and learn how the real world is.
All finalist gets to join the company, Maybank after the challenge. It also offers the finalist a chance to join a fast pass to Maybank's marquee Graduate Entry level programme, the Global Maybank Apprentice Programme or GMAP.



Everybody gets a prize! Nobody's gonna get left behind :)
I will consider joining but I am still in my 1st year of  university studies. I think I will join when I am in Internship :P
How about you?

Visit www.goaheadchallenge.com for more details~
Join and find out #whatareyoumadeof !!!

Here's my recent look.
I haven't posted any makeup related post for quite a while now.
Gonna resume my old hobby after I am done with my stuff :)
Good Night~~~~


No comments: