Pages

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Future Music Festival Asia 2014 - All Hail EDM

To star off! I am really excited with FMFA being able to held in Malaysia!!
No long ago, I've become a follower of EDM, hoping I could go to UMF (Ultra Music Festival Asia) that is held in Miami for 3 Nights.

My friend told me about this concert and I just really wanna get my hands of one of the ticket!!


However my luck did not retain very long... I was pickpocketed during the show and lost my gadgets I took photos with.
I am however no harm and god bless me!
So the following photos will be credited to my fellows blogger that went to FMFA together!!


I was very lucky! To have the awesome chance of going to FMFA with ASAHI!
*ASAHI IS MY FAVOURITE JAPANESE BEER*

1st stop grab some beers before the show!!
I actually secretly asked for 3 beers each day~ haha

The moment where everyone gathers together for music, it's just unforgettable!
I made some friends from Australia! They are so nice!!

Its breathe taking when I saw the screen....I just went into tears.
All my dreams of being in a EDM party ;_; thank you dear god, thank you!

The biggest hit would be 
Deadmau 5

Everyone EDM fans will definitely want to go for SURE!
Armin Van Buuren

I actually have not heard of AVB's mix before until day 2
You've gain a new fan from FMFA <3
To be frank the reason I went to FMFA is because of this Duo

KNIFE PARTY

I've been a die hard fan since I heard of their mix - Rage Valley
I missed their performances in all 3 days. I feel really sad and hope that they will eventually come back ;w;

  




The party lasted all night long! It was a brand new experience for me. Having friends who are EDM fanatics, constantly poisoning me with rave party. I finally went one!
I love the environment I love the show I love the lights and everything!

Overall thank you god and Asahi for giving me the awesome experience!
I really had a blast!!!

For more info, you can visit https://www.facebook.com/futuremusicasia

for future release of EDM festival~