Pages

Monday, October 1, 2012

Updates from etc to 01102012

I have not been updating my blog since AFA ended. 
*gomen bloggie, i will sayang you more from now on ok?*
*coughs*
Plus I am sick right now :'(

So as some of them knew that, I applied MMK for AFA (yes I did, why? BECAUSE MAID DRESS IS SO KEWT PLOX,kthxbye)
I passed their 1st round , yes.
I failed their 2nd meeting round, no.. not good.

Oh well, probably I am not really what they are looking for + with rotten skin and cheeks XD

[img]http://sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/294968_3498811905223_1008695852_n.jpg[/img]
Here am I dressing up for the interview, but happily failed and went home.


So since then I dedicated to build up my .....er.....IMPRESSION. yes....impression! 
(not fame ok? impression is far far far different from fame :3)

and I am not raging a invisible war against my failure with mmk ;;___;; just that everybody looks so freaking cute, so i must improve as a girl also lerh....

So I started to scout for Lens model , accessories modelling, where I can get free sponsors at the same time for my "impression building" + cosplay lens, getto free :D

Since then * compiled followed by time*












I started to improve my skin condition, spend more on accessories to make myself look better.
Many may think I look fugly or comparing with someone else whom I know. I don't give a damn, I might as well start being biatchy about these comparison. I have my own style :/
Efforts that counts, even if you have all the best resources and social skills you have, you dont really put effort, you won't succeed.

-

-

-

Next I PMs, email all the resources I have to get people to like my photos and let me to be their models.





Even Fynale Company asked me to visit them for a list of lens for testing + taking photos with




[img][/img]
Sponsors by Zoom check them for a lot of specs








Until now. Although I feel tired emailing people to get their attention but it's worth the hardwork.
I don't have an idolize face or body or even a very sturdy and huge fan base of fans but I work my steps up to what I want.
I know I am not tall enough for the standard of models, so I don't really care about my weight  coz I am small. :/
All I need is my passion for pictures,dressing, cosmetic.

But one thing I am not so sure about is, some shop thinks you are pretty, your photo can be a good attraction to people on looks.
They would ask : Do you have a fan page of at least 5000 likes. We need models who have huge fan based.

- -

Internet Fame : Total Unbalanced.

So I got invited to join a online "voting" competition, which I think it's wasting my time but it never hurts to try for anything. Its my 2nd attempt on online competition, and I don't think it's ever fair with all the fans voting for each other.

The end my expectations were true enough. A "excessive amino acid" girl, without/with bad makeup, no lens 
One word : MindFuckPic

Can manage to have x5 more votes than the better ones.

This remain the same in cosplay society, the only skill u need is pro-faking skills.
Malay : pandai bergosok-gosok kasut

*Hey peeps, I am just referring and example, if  you think I am talking about you means, you are up to no good up ur sleeves , but still I love you guys very much ok? :D*

Because of these Fame Unbalance thingy, most of the new one don't get a chance.
For one small tiny single spark of comments which you think it may make you look bad, you will start sharing it, acting cute, acting pitiable.
It's not ok, ok?

I really hope this Unbalancing thingy will not happened on me, *which actually did*

-

-

-

Ok enough rage and bad topics, back to cosplay.

I did some costest before and after my holidays *still going on for 3 months =w=b*


So what's up, you can surely guess for yourself heh~

I had my 1st photoshoot after 5 months of hell in school 






Most of my updates are not really cosplay related, so I guess after this week, I will update more about it ;;____;;


=====
To separate my cosplay and internet photo taking to avoid more dramas going on :
www.facebook.com/yukichristycos

www.facebook.com/xiaoyouyuki

www.facebook.com/yukichristy - fulled

www.facebook.com/little.yuki.9 - New

yukichristy.deviantart.com 

cosplay only blog coming soon!

ALAS


Fans = Friends.

I don't have many people liking me , my photos or cosplay but still thank you for each click of like and view.
Your 1 sec of attention already meant a lot to me.

Cheerio,
Yuki C

No comments: