Pages

Thursday, October 25, 2012

[Review] * Koji - Dolly Wink Lashes *

I don't really exactly remember the last time I told my friends 
"Ew, you're buying a expensive pair of lashes when you can get cheap lashes from markets as low as RM10"

YES!
I took my words back when my friend manage to poisoned me with KOJI - DOLLYWINK.


my 1st collection and more afterwards


my hauls during Taiwan's trip. New Spring Collection.


My all-times favorite will always be DollyWink's bottom lashes. 
You really can't imagine how much DIFFERENCES a pair of bottom lashes could make.
EXAMPLE : 
*With touch up*

*without touch up*

You can definitely see how wide and long my cheekbones are, so my eye bags are really obvious.
UNTIL ONE DAY!
I thought : why not have lower lashes for my cosplay shoot?
( I am really against mascara because its difficult to wash = =)



BOTTOM LASHES IS FUCKING GENIUS!

I am sorry but that's VERY true.

Bottom Lashes create illusions by extending your lash longer , so you face's are would look small. AND it helps to cover up eye bags too.
GENIUS!

-

-

-


I am gonna show some sample photos for each dolly lashes that I've owned.
*photos may be repeated for clearer explanation for each type of lashes*


NO.1 DOLLY SWEET TOP LASHES



-

-

-


NO. 2 SWEET GIRLY TOP LASHES




-

-

-


NO. 4 FEMININE STYLE TOP 1/2 LASHES

*extended lashes*

-

-

-


NO. 5 REAL NUDE BOTTOM LASHES.



-

-

-


NO.6 BABY CUTE BOTTOM LASHES


-

-

-


NO. 9 NATURAL DOLLY TOP LASHES 


-

-

-


NO. 11 PURE SWEET TOP LASHES


*Mixed with No.1 *

-

-

-

My most favorite lashes for photoshoots + events.


NO. 13 BABY GIRL BOTTOM LASHES






-

-

-


I hope this answered most of the question that my cosplay friends have been asking :
What type of lashes do you use.



Dolly Wink really worth the price because :
1. All lashes are handmade & top notch quality.

2. Lashes are much more natural, light-weight & softer. (good for girls who have easily irritated eyes)

3. Lashes last so much longer than the cheap ones we get in the markets.

4. Their eyelash glue is da bomb! Although it may get loose after a short while for some girls (oily eyelids) , but their glue are very good because it's so easy to peel off and left no trace of stickiness on the eyelashes.THUS longer lifespan.



NOW , SASA are selling Dolly Wink Lashes for 3 in 1 for original price x 2 pair price!

The 3 in 1 pack are available for :
NO. 1 
NO. 2
NO. 5
NO. 10 
NO. 11
NO. 14
Grab them before this package are sold out!






Koji-Honpo (Dolly Wink) is now having prmotion on their lashes!

Buy 1 pack of false eyelash + Limited edition volume mascara @ only RM 99 (include postage). NOT ONLY this, you also can get a free Dolly Wink Notebook with this package. Promotion Valid Until  31 Oct 2012



VISIT  Koji-Honpo (Dolly Wink) and grab one home today~


Yuki








2 comments:

Marxie ♔ said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

omg where do you buy wig??? I love the wig you used in no.5 lashes. *o*
that wig is too pretty! I know I shoud be commenting about the lashes but the wigs... they're too pretty! I need one! XD

Lilplathy said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi, if wanna use for photoshoot purposes, which lashes would you suggest? cuz most of them are pretty Natural looking which is good but would it be too (unnoticeable???) not sure what word to use but I hope u get what I mean