Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Photo and experience sharing

Sharing is caring. People started complaining:
"y jo0 no update jo0 blog, since jo0 blog so pwetty, put more more pichas and journal la."

Truth is...I AM LAZY T_T
SORRY BUT YES I AM VERY LAZY TO TYPE OUT EACH AND EVERY DETAIL HAPPENED IN THE TRIP NOOOO, someone please kill me...

Fine...since I slept way too much this afternoon in a cozy bed while outside is raining, I shall grant their wishes. Prepare to be Blind!!BTW Jin is Yukito, Yukito is Gin

Friday :
Jin fetch me from school and guess why?
All thanks to my car's casket troubleshooting... sent to the workshop for serious operation lol no car is a major problem for me...
Then we grab my luggage and went to his house. The original plan, we are suppose to fetch Vix Gin and Alfred at night and start our journey to penang at night. But dear is too tired from long distant travelling from JB back to KL on that day itself, so we postpone the journey till next morning.

Meet up with them in a Bak Kut Teh Shop, and dave was there with his so call EVO(its actually a waja restructure it's outlooks into a hilarious speed-car-look roflll) And started a very lame series of joke with hokkien, beh sai ah? eh sai la!!

Then Jin fetch Vix and Gin to his house for sleep over , make things easier...we dont need to wake up early in the morning to fetch them from Kelana LRT . These 2 kiddo played Yugi-Oh trading cards until late night, Jin was doing his report and I am sitting on the comfy couch playing with Jin's Wii on harvest moon, but I was extremely tired so I slept halfway through the game.

Next thing I know is the alarm clock woke me and Jin=.= which is very annoying, Slacked and roll on the bed hugging Jin and acting like a kid with "NO!I don't wanna wake up T^T *cries*" Gin was awake but Vix is having a hard time struggling on bed, I wake him "oi...vix korkor wake up liao...morning 4++ liao" He dont have any reaction but then Jin shouted " OI the house is on fire!!" He sprang up from his bed with the emotion, wad happen +blur face. TROLL!!This is the moment LMAOOO

We meddled until its almost 6 then we fetch Alfred who was awake for the whole night waiting us to fetch him. We did that and we're on our way.

Jin was pretty much tired with insufficient sleep last night(he was one man with a heavy snoring alright...)So i took over his Audi and his turn to sleep. I thought long distance is quite alright since it's just a freaking hgihway who knows his car which was sent to the workshop for repair and came out yesterday broke down again...pity you my dear , shocked with the meter drop from 100 to 0km/hr, quickly wake him and he was like oh shit...car broke again . without a choice the car was tow to Gopeng from Kampar Highway =.=costly and waited for the mechanic to check what's wrong with the car...

Alfred was boring and start talking to dogs
and awsm Play boy shirt u have there Alfred...

The car was certified DEAD for the time being and need to be tow back to KL workshop for repair... poor thing... we gonna have to take a bus TAT

walks and lugging until we reach Medan Gopeng and caught a bus boarding within 5 min -,-



on the way from Gopeng to Medan Gopeng


Snoring Jinster with mouth wide open LMAO
Flies flew in

cosplay Mio <3 with Mio <3

No comments: