Pages

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Exam Month

I wasn't happy with exams nor study at all, none of them tickle my intellect or sense to continue on with studies

/Bang head hard

I really don't have mood to do anything this week, way to much stuck in my head.

I did some photo posting on Facebook. Check it out

Me dressing up / cosplay as Mio Akiyama from K-On

my dear and me

my 囧 korkor and me

me and leng zai alfred

me as Xiao Qiao

My dear as Tomoya and me

Taken by Razrig @ event

Photo by KennethTee @ CNY 2011 
SO MUCH LUVVVV

Testing MakeUp for next Character
looks like Scanty Panty

I am seriously distracted away from mah books, I tried to keep myself more than 3 hours but it doesn't work.Yawns...maybe it because I took pills so I was light headed...sorta empty.PLUS my dad had our pest control keeper in our house today, means termites control...smell bad and act bad...Gotta clean the whole house and my room stinks;;__;;

So tired I can hardly stay on... Then I flipped through my new Popteen bought this morning...
SHYT
DOLLY WINKS!! CANDY DOLL!! CAN MAKE!! MELLIESH!! ANGEL!!!! LIZ LISA!!! WTF IS ALL THESE
YUSOEXPENSIVE!!!
the hottest cosmetic in the season : KOJI company

out of the expectation...Dolly Wink did not get No.1 for top lashes.
Diamond Lash DID

NOOOOO CANDY DOLL'S BLUSHER IS AWESOMEEEE I WANT STRAWBERRY PINKKK

NOOOOOO CANDY DOLL'S LIPSTICK AND LIPGLOSS IS FCKING AWESOM!! I WAN PEACH!!

NOOOOOOOOOO!!

WHY are they so expensive in the 1st place..../criesss

nvm, i gave a list to my friend, he say he get me something from the list 8D hope i get lashes~*evil thoughs*

GTG continue study if I can! ciaozzzzz

BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY~~/JB FEVER
/VOMITS





No comments: