Pages

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Unboxing the Bag Of Love - April

I know I am very late with all those work piling on top of my because of my school ( mostly) and cosplay
/sigh

Anywayz, I was chosen to attend the unboxing event for Bag Of Love
YAY, something that FINALLY LOOKS LIKE GLAM BAG.
HAPPY R' NOT?!




Unboxing Tea Party by Bag Of Love x Butterfly Project x Delectable by Su

I have some problems with my family so I was unable to attend early, I missed quite a lot of explanation before I get there, its almost unboxing already D:

I made in just in time for the unboxing session!
There is Tammy, giving away our bags.

Mimi is giving explanation on courier services and the function of the bags.
She had try swing it around and throwing the bags else where and it didnt broke a bit.
This proves that Bag Of Love packaging is super safety!


Everyone happily meddling with their bags!


And I am happily snapping photos of FOOD! DESSERTS!




Oh wait...Tammy saw me!





I super duper! love 7sins of chocolate!!!OMFG IT'S SO FREAKING CHOCOLATY!!!!


CIAOZ

I am just joking!
I would love to show what I got from April Bag, but not showing live photos~ haha

So here it is!~


Bag Of Love April!




Definite Contour Brush (RM88)
It's a Stage comeback for Definite Brush! Mimi explained that this brush is so popular and filled with positive feedbacks, they decided to put them in again!
I am going to try it one day!





Burt's Bees Richly Replenishing Cocoa & Cupuacu Butters Body Lotion (RM62.80 ,170ml)
To me honest this is very moist! and it smells like butter or sponge cake~





Phytojoba Intense Hydrating Shampoo (RM88, 200ml)
It smees like herbal to me, no everyone fancy herbal or smell it the way I do.
Using it when the hair is still wet really moist the hair and can prevent frizziness too.






Decleor Hydra Floral Moisturizing Cream (RM271, 50ml)
It smelt fresh , the best thing is it's not sticky like normal moisturizing cream does!
Too bad it's sample size.




Nuxe Brightening BB Cream SPF30/PA+++ (RM120 , 30ml)
Mimi was furious when no when is excited about this awesome bb cream, because we have not tried it.
It's the far most awesome BB cream I've use. No breakouts for a week!
No oily not sticky. It oxidized and later will be compatible to your skin tone!



I really like how Bag of Love concept is very similar to Glam Bag or ipsy!
I do hope they will add in more cosmetic in the future.

The April bag is go green ! The products are all very natural and bring back to the basic of beauty!
I really enjoy having this bag Mimi.

Thank you <3

To subscribe, Simple click the following links for more information~


Love, 
Yuki.C


1 comment:

Grace said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi sweetie, just out of curiosity but how to subscribe to this "bag of love"? It seems quite fun <3