Pages

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Kiss Me - Mobile Makeup Station and Brown Mascara Launch

Hello Ladies!
I've been busy with school especially with my assignment due date around the corner. Events, Makeup Test, contact lens modelling have to be put away at the moment T.T.

I was being invited as a blogger to a makeup event, Kiss Me Mobile Makeup Station & Brown Mascara Launch.






Kiss Me is very well-known in Japan as a very affordable range of high quality makeup.
They theme are always princess pink~~~ my favorite color!

Anyways, there are a lot VIPs and Media attending the event , including bosses from Mandom(kiss me distributor in Malaysia) and also boss of Watson Malaysia :) bosses rox~


Snip balloons and fly high~
Official Launch of the Kiss me Mobile



A Group of hot girls dancing swiftly in hot pink!


Hello hot guys! Presenting Kiss Me Mobile!


The Kiss Me Princess and Princes!


Kiss Me have also graciously invited a makeup-guru all the way from Japan.
She is Sayaka Kondo.


She showed the audience the correct way on applying makeup and what kind of cosmetic is popular in Japan.


Pretty Princess and Handsome Princes!


Rows and rows of products in the Kiss me Mobile.



All the bloggers!

Do check out Kiss Me Facebook for more promotions,tips, useful products.
Most importantly the details of Kiss Me Mobile Next Location :D
https://www.facebook.com/KissMeMY?fref=ts


Yes yes yes...
I know everyone is waiting for the product,
here you go!!

The new brown mascara
Created to witstandSweat
Rain
Tears!

Volume and Curl




Straight Applicator 



Results of 1 coat!



Long and Curl



The common curved applicator for longer lashes



Left : Volume
Right : Long


Both of these Mascara gives a very natural look and it's not pricey at all!
The mascara is a non sticky formula, it doesn't clumped much!



Alright! That's all from me!

Happy Assignment to me T.T

Love,
YukiChristy


No comments: