Pages

Monday, March 4, 2013

Wonderbox February Edition


Discover Beauty Secrets At Your Doorstep

with



I have been addicted to subscribing different beauty box since January and I came across - Wonderbox.

What is WonderBox?

WonderBox is all about discovery, it is about discovering your true beauty and about 

discovering products that will help bring out the best in you.

With your subscription to WonderBox, you will receive an exclusively curated WonderBox 

filled with up to 5 samples of premium cosmetics and beauty products every month.




Let's Start from Nail Polish.
Which girls doesn't like nail polish?
I have almost every shades available at Etude House and Elianto's.


Jacqueline Burchell Nail Lacquer(RP: approx RM20/5ml)

well not everyone gets their favourite shades, this is one if the shades that I have never tried before, since I am a fan of pastel and candy color :)
It dries fast :)

Murad VITALIC T-Zone Pore Refining Gel (RP: rm228 / 50ml)
Murad Energizing Pomegranate Moisturizer (RP: RM180 / 50ml)

It came in sample size, I just love the smell. 
The pore refining gel is just the thing I need on my big pores. It absorbs really well compare to the current product I am using.
Moisturizer is very watery and have UV protections for skin (SPF15), within a few massages the moisturizer have been absorbed into my skin. 


 H2O+ Marin Toner (RP:RM99 / 200ml)
H2O+ Oasis Dual Action Exfoliating Cleanser (RP: RM99 / 120ml)
Good thing for the toner it's alcohol free containing Provintamin B which is good for sensitive skins like me :D
The Cleanser is made with oil-free formula ,another thing good for sensitive skins as well. It contains small beads made from Jojoba and other fruit enzymes which is high in moisturizing properties.


 Clinelle Moisture Booster (RP: RM72.90 / 20ml)
The most worthwhile beauty products of all .
Even my mum squeaks and ask me to give this to her. My mum is a very fussy woman that complains this or that product are not moist enough but I will always see Clinelle on her table.
We've been using Clinelle cleanser for quite sometimes, I gave this booster a try and it's super moist!.



Well ,that's all for my Wonderbox February Edition.
I hope my application for March and April review will be approve soon , 
So I can provide more information and photos for all the ladies.

 
\
Stay Pretty.

Good Luck

Love, 
YukiChristy


2 comments:

Sarvin Sidhu said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Jacqueline Burchell nail polishes, my all time favorite! :D

Tammy said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

wow wonderbox got good stuffs O_O