Pages

Thursday, December 15, 2011

A very AWFUL December.

!@#$%^&*()_

RIGHTTTTT
December is finally here, as a girl I am suppose to wait cheerfully and happily for my frosty christmas to arrive.
*that's not exactly true, because Malaysia Don't Snow :/*

A few things I tried to get over with :

1.Boyfriend Issues
-Who doesn't have boyfriend issue? excluding straight guys and including non-straight guys---> Gays.
*gays do have hawt and curvy butt /slapselfs*

2.Examination Timetable
My Great Epic School decide to have our final exams on 27th December until New Year eve.
WHAT A GENIUS PLAN! Don't you think? 
Hello? Exam after christmas? how can youngster studies?!
FYI, one of my subjects have not finish YET, and we already changed lecturers for over 3 times in a single semester. Exam is 2 weeks a away.

3. New Blog Layout.
I rather spend my time sorting out my problems before I start with my blog layout.FFFFFFFFFF

4.Family.
Nuff saying....You know how it is like to have major family issues.


I can spend my life sorting all these problems out....*dies*

testing my frigging wig and new makeup



My New Ball Joint Doll (BJD) Yui






No comments: